Friday, May 1, 2009

An Introduction

Sabai Dee... (it means: hello, in Lao) :)

This is a picture of myself. I took it on Phou Si mountain in Luang Prabang, Laos.

I decided to teach in a small school called Vongdeuane in Luang Prabang. This is the first time for me to come and live in this beautiful city. I love this place and would like to live here forever...

Currently I teach English in Vongdeuane. I hope I could help to develop this small school and make this school bigger, so that there will be more Lao students to have the opportunity to learn more languages.

I welcome everyone who wants to teach languages in my school and/or to contribute in developing this school for a better future of Laotians.

Let's make our life useful to others!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Boun Thong,
    It was nice to meet you in Luang Prabang and thank you for your hospitality! Hope to see you again in the near future. I wish you luck for everything and all the best for your school!

    cheers,
    Nila

    ReplyDelete